I think I see Dumb People


Is it me or have making laws gotten out of hand? I was in a dog food factory today and by law I had to wear a hairnet and a hairnet for my goatee. I may contaminate the dog food with my hair. You know that toilet drinking, butt sniffing, crotch bitting dog may have my goatee hairs in it and upset the diet balance of the dog. Is it we have stupid people or do the lawmakers think we all are a bunch of dumbasses? Their is some dumb laws out there and its scares the crap out of me that they are there. I dont know if Im scared if they made them or that someone actually does this stuff that warrents someone to make a law for it. Here is a few examples


Arizona
• A man can legally beat his wife, but not more than once a month.
• It is illegal to hunt camels in the state of Arizona.
• You may not have more than two dildos in a house.
• In Arizona it is illegal to take naked photographs before noon on Sunday
• Donkeys cannot sleep in bathtubs.
• Tucson: Women may not wear pants.
• It is unlawful to refuse a person a glass of water.
• When being attacked by a criminal or burglar, you may only protect yourself with the same weapon that the other person posseses.

Now for the WTF crazy crook moment;

McAllen, Texas - A woman in McAllen, Texas, accused of robbing two banks this month gave investigators the break that they needed to identify her on April 14, when she passed a threatening note to a teller with her name and address on the back. Identified as 33-year-old Maria Garcia, scrawled the holdup message on the back of a completed food-stamp application just moments before entering the Capital One Bank branch in the downtown section of the city.




0 COMMENTS:

Online Marketing
Add blog to our directory.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates